Friday, October 23, 2009

Aliya Binti Hafizuddin


who is Aliya? she is my 1st niece.... since she was borned 13 days ago... i learned a lot bout baby...how to take care a new born baby? u know wat, 4 d beginning its hard 4 me to bath @ to clean up her waste. u know, d baby will not give us any notice @ to mention dat they r goin to pee @ defecate...b4 lactation time...d baby will uuuwaa uuwwwaaa (crying).......so 4 those who planning to have a baby @ goin to have a baby...please luv ur baby n take care of them with full of luv n do it by urself ok.....


now, i know how to take care of a newborn baby....dis evening, my mum said that when i got married with some1, i can manage my own baby without any assintance so its enough for me n my future husband to take care of my own baby....hehehhehe

(when im goin to get married?)


can u imagined?

sperm + ovum = human (great creation from Allah)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah mak cik!!! wah.. dan pandai jaga baby, boleh kawen pasni! hhehe

afzs_aqua said...

hahahaha...lmbt lg la...tggu ko kawen dlu kot....best tau jge baby...hlng tension sbb baby nmi ada 1 bau yg mmg sweet n blh hlng tension tau...so cpt2 la kawen...